Ready To Challenge That Voice In Your Head?
In this episode, I’m joined by John Wagner. is the CEO of Limitless Financial Group where he is disrupting the wealth management industry in major ways. He is also the host of Limitless The Podcast. As well as a fellow Arete member and a follower of Christ.
In many ways, this is the deepest episode of the Not Most People podcast to date. The breadth and depth of conversation is immense, while still delivering a strong dose of actionable takeaways that you can immediately apply to your life.
This episode will likely make you a little bit uncomfortable, but in a good way as it will challenge your thinking and push you towards doing and becoming more in your life.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- The dark underbelly of the banking and finance industries
- Why the whole anti-aging movement and fight to stay young can actually be unhealthy
- How most people undervalue time but overvalue age
- Why so many people feel empty inside and how to fix it
- The reward system that dictates every decision you make whether you realize it or not
- The inverse relationship between the short-term and long-term
- Why being good-looking or talented is often a blessing and a curse
- How you need a certain amount of selfishness in order to be able to give to others
- How being selfish in the short term can make you more selfless in the long term
- Why most people are better at keeping promises to others than they are to themselves
- How to actually improve your self-esteem and relationship with yourself
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Community
Connect With John Wagner
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the Not Most People movement and live a life most people never will